Wednesday 29 August 2012

Welcome

My name is Steve Hooton and I was born and raised in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire. I have a passion for wildlife and animals in general. I have a large collection of exotic pets and strive to provide the best possible care for them. I am a keen photographer and love nothing better than getting outside with my camera. I am a member of the RSPB, Gloucestershire wildlife trust and GlosARG.

In this blog I intend to comment on current wildlife stories of the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire and to a lesser extent the UK as a whole. I will also provide you insights on the day to day care of a large exotic pet collection. From time to time some of my own photos will make an appearance as well as comments on any relevant TV shows, books and blogs I feel you guys should take a look at. 


No comments:

Post a Comment